You have lived and worked in Germany for some time now and finally got annoyed about having to wait at the border in the bad queue. It's time to finally get your German citizenship for you and/or your family and become a naturalized citizen with all rights & duties. This step-by-step guide will guide you through the process easily.
1. Check requirements to become German citizen
2. Find the right authority to do the application based on where you live
3. Make an appointment with your local authority
4. Fill out the application form & send it correctly
5. Do the naturalization test ("Einbürgerungstest") successfully
6. Pay and receive the Naturalization certificate
7. First steps as a German citizen. Congrats!
The guide is in the following language:
US$ 0.99 USD
US$ 9.99 USDAccess guide for free
If you wish, you can join a project together with people who are in the same situation as you. Simply ask questions in Whatsapp like chats if you ever get stuck in the process or just want tips & tricks. Enjoy connecting and get it all done together!Access guide for freeBuy guide